WHO IS A CHURCH PLANTER?
- He/She are recommended by their denomination or local fellowship.
- He/She must be more than 23 years of age.
- He/She must demonstrate a high quality of life and have accepted Christ at least 5 years ago.
- He/She must be teachable, respectful, faithful and honest.
- He/She must be obedient to their local church and denomination.
- He/She must be in alignment with our evangelical beliefs. We work with 24 different denominations that adhere to our essential Christian doctrines as spelled out in the Statement of Faith of the National Association of Evangelicals.
- He/She must have experience in church planting and have a visionary call to leadership, planting churches and advancing the Kingdom of God.
- He/She must commit to a 2-year initial training and then ongoing pastoral and leadership development.
- He/She has agreed to plant three more churches in three to five years after their commission
WHAT DOES A CHURCH PLANTER AGREE TO:
The following is the commitment we ask of our church planters:
- Plant three churches in three to five years after their commission.
- Train the church to be a church that plants church-planting churches.
- Plant churches in unreached villages.
- Make unreached people the highest ministry priority.
- Turn converts into disciples that reproduce disciples.
- Raise up and develop leaders to take over church plants.
- Develop churches that are self-sustaining, and a self-replicating organism.
- Ensure that the new church plants are committed to the same strategies.
- Report monthly on the progress of the church planting work throughout the time frame of the project.