Through the generous contributions of American donors and the diligent efforts of Ethiopian volunteers, efforts are underway to construct the Petros Training Center in Gojo . Gojo is the city where we currently conduct our training for church planters. Two phases are underway:
- A Guest House to accommodate ministry teams and instructors.
- A training facility which would also double as the Brehane Kirstos No. 1 Church and house up to 4000 in attendance at one time. Our budget for Phase 2 is $50,000.
The Guest House is NOW OPEN and can accommodate ministry teams and instructors while in Gojo.
The Petros Network Guest House is a wonderful facility with electricity, hot water, comfortable beds, and toilets and showers in every room. Although Gojo is an underdeveloped city, the Guest House is quite secure and located close to the market area and the Brehane Kirstos No. 1 Church, one of the largest churches in Gojo .
If you are interested in staying at the Guest House you can contact our travel coordinator at, email@example.com to make reservations. All proceeds of the Guest House are directed towards the expansion of the gospel through ongoing church plants in unreached villages throughout the Oromia region.
- Room Rate with Double bed $30
- Room Rate with Double bed and Additional Mattress or Small Bed $40
- Room Rate with Twin beds $40
- Room Rate for Single accommodations $30
We have been blessed to watch the expansion of the church over the last year and a half. Our hope is to use the Petros Network Training Center and Guest House to continue to train church planters and expand the love of Jesus in relief and development efforts. If you are interested in this project, we are currently needing both financial investment, as well as skilled workers to assist us in advancing both the learning and housing facility. In the US please contact Ray or Linda Noah if you would like more information.