What does Petros Network believe?
First and foremost we are followers and servants of Jesus Christ; we are Christian. Secondly we are evangelical and adhere to the Statement of Faith of the National Association of Evangelicals as stated below:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Petros Network is a non-denominational organization. We are currently working with 19 denominations and in partnership with Ethiopian Evangelical Denominations, Local, District and Zonal Fellowships and local churches of the Evangelical Church Fellowship of Ethiopia (ECFE), which is a national cooperative fellowship of the vast majority of evangelical denominations within that nation.