The Local Church is The Hope of the World
Petros Network exists to proclaim LIFE, provide HOPE, and promote TRANSFORMATION in lives, families, and communities by Planting Churches and creating Redemptive Lift among unreached people.
When John the Baptist sent two of his disciples to ask Jesus, “Are you the one who was to come, or should we expect someone else?” (Luke 7:19), Jesus’ response was, “Go back and report to John what you have seen and heard—the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cured, the deaf hear, the dead are raised to life, and the Good News is being preached to the poor.” (Luke 7:22-23). In other words, Jesus was declaring to John He was the promised Messiah for He was proclaiming and demonstrating the good news of the kingdom, just as Isaiah prophesied He would.
Following Jesus’ example in Word and Deed, Petros Network mission is two-fold:
1. PROCLAIMING the Good News by Planting Local Churches in Unreached Communities.
Jesus is the only hope of the world! The best and most compelling expression of Jesus is the church planted in a local community. Our foundational mission conviction is to develop indigenous ministry leaders and plant local churches within unreached people groups.
Petros Network church planting activities include:
- Leadership Development
- Theological Training
- Life Skill Development
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Bibles and Literature
- Ministry Support, and
- Church Construction
2. DEMONSTRATING the Good News through engaging Church Plants in Redemptive Lift efforts.
The Kingdom of God is the truest and best catalyst for holistic transformation. Our foundational mission conviction is to plant sustainable, reproducing churches that bring redemptive lift to all aspects of community life.
Petros Network church planters are sent to isolated and developing villages often struggling with basic life issues and chronic poverty. Redemptive Lift efforts follow every church plant and vary according to the various, and often complex, needs of that local community. We execute and network with cooperative partners to assist with Redemptive Lift Ministry. Sustainable projects include:
- Animals, Agriculture and Livelihood
- Business Development / Micro-finance
- Child / Orphan Sponsorship
- Clean Water / Sanitation
- Construction and Community Development
- Education / Training
- Food Distribution / Feeding Programs
- Medical and Dental Relief
- Widows / Vulnerable Women
Network with US!
We are currently focusing our attention on Ethiopia, South Sudan and Uganda which we believe to be the spiritual headwaters of a revival that will flow throughout the continent.
- We are experiencing a veritable New Testament REVIVAL.
- We are witnessing God advance His Kingdom in ways nothing short of PHENOMENAL.
- We are seeing SUSTAINABLE , self-generating Biblical communities.
- We are DEMONSTRATING AN INCREDIBLE RETURN on Kingdom investment!
Our simple steps of faith to proclaim the Good News and plant churches have led to a literal revival! God is on the move in a way we read about only in the book of Acts. Little did we realize when we stepped out to obey God’s call, God had a plan for the Horn of Africa and He had a plan to use us!